Join us for a free safety check. Child passenger safety experts will check your child in a car seat, booster seat or seat belt and answer any questions you may have. New and expecting parents are welcome. For more information, see the flyer (PDF) or call Seattle Children's Car Seat Program at 206-987-5999. You'll learn:
- What type of safety seat or seat belt fits your child best
- How to properly install your child's safety seat into your car
- How to secure your child in the safety seat or seat belt
- Inspect your car's seat belts and car seats
- Answers to any questions you might have about child passenger safety
All checks are held at Seattle Children's Main Campus, Ocean Parking Garage, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, and are free of charge. First come, first served. No appointment is needed.
Dates and Times
- Saturday, October 22, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, April 1, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, June 17, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, August 26, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday, October 21, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
To Learn More