Infant Car Seat Class for Parents
Buckle Up Your Bundles of Love: Infant Car Seat Class for Parents
In this class you will learn:
- How to properly restrain your baby's car seat in a vehicle
- How to select the best and safest car seat for your vehicle, child and personal needs
- How to avoid common misuses
- How to properly secure your baby in a car seat
- What after-market products are and if they're useful and safe
This class is intended for new and expectant parents and others who transport infants. Each registration is good for two people from the same family and includes instruction and proper safety seat installation in one vehicle. This class is taught by certified child passenger safety experts from Seattle Children's.
Due to the size and length of the class, this class is not appropriate for young children. Please leave them at home.
For more information on this class, please call the community car seat line at 206-987-5999.
Classes fill up quickly. All dates may not be available. Click the "Register" button below to check class availability.
Sat, Nov. 12, 2016
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Seattle Children's Hospital – 4800 Sand Point Way NE