Inclusion Network Program
Seattle Children’s Inclusion Network Program supports the organization’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion strategic framework to advance health equity and the Anti-Racism Organizational Change (AROC) plan. Inclusion Networks engage community initiatives to yield positive outcomes and opportunities for workforce members, patients and families.
Seattle Children’s Inclusion Networks are open to all Seattle Children’s workforce members.
Inclusion Networks are employee-led groups that foster an inclusive culture aligned with the Seattle Children’s mission with more than 1,500 participants.
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion are central to Seattle Children’s core mission and values. The Inclusion Networks align with Seattle Children’s strategic vision and serve as a call to action for workforce members.
- The Inclusion Networks support the active, intentional and ongoing engagement with diversity, including intentional policies and practices that promote full participation and sense of belonging among all members of a group or organization.
- The Inclusion Networks create an environment that supports Seattle Children’s commitment to anti-racism and prioritizes the active, ongoing process of dismantling systems of racial inequity and creating new systems of racial equity.
Current Inclusion Networks
- Asian Inclusion Network
- Black and African Heritage Network (BAHN)
- Disability Inclusion Network
- Green Team (Environmental/Sustainability) Network
- Hola (Hispanic/Latinx) Network
- Parenting Network
- Pasifika Inclusion Network (Pacific Islanders and Asian Pacific Islanders)
- Q Pod (LGBTQ) Network
- Veterans Inclusion Network