Congratulations to the Port Townsend Bargain Boutique, which recently celebrated 85 years of fundraising for uncompensated care. Above, staff members Alicia Reynolds (left) and Sue Garlinghouse.
Did you know that simply by cleaning out your closet, you can help patients at the hospital?
Guild members donated goods valued at $395,504 to Seattle Children's Bargain Boutiques last year, helping our six Bargain Boutiques raise money for uncompensated care.
Organize a spring-cleaning day in your neighborhood, or ask guild members to bring their donations of quality used clothing and household goods to an upcoming guild meeting. Our receiving manager can pick up all donations at one time. Call 206-448-1233 to arrange for pickup.
Many thanks to the top 10 guilds in retail donations to Seattle Children's Bargain Boutiques:
- Jean Stewart Jordan Guild, $26,707
- Des Moines Auxiliary, $18,958
- Kent Guild, $17,600
- Helen Morrison Guild, $14,255
- Pat Harris Trilogy Guild, $13,996
- Friendly Village Guild, $12,522
- Burkland-Johnson Guild, $11,760
- Cooper Point Guild, $11,087
- Mona Westover Guild, $11,064
- Circle of Hope Guild, $10,940