Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors are estate and financial planning professionals who share Seattle Children's Hospital and Research Foundation's commitment to advancing philanthropy by educating the public on tax-wise and values-based planning.
Many people are unaware of tax-exempt planning strategies that help them leave a charitable legacy, reduce taxes and maximize benefits from their assets.
By educating ordinary people on the benefits of charitable planning, members of Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors hope to inspire a new community of philanthropists who are able to address their needs for financial security and family legacy while investing in programs that enhance the health and well-being of children.
- Attend a continuing education program sponsored by Seattle Children's Hospital and Research Foundation that trains professionals on advanced tax-exempt planning applications.
- Attend an Advances at Children's event, which highlights some of the most exciting developments in pediatric medicine, and provides networking opportunities for professionals.
- Volunteer for Seattle Children's Hospital and Research Foundation by assisting in charitable planning outreach and education efforts.
- Act in accordance with your profession's standards of conduct and provide appropriate waivers of conflict, disclosures, and disclaimers regarding your relationship with Seattle Children's Hospital and Research Foundation.
- Advisors' names are listed in the Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors Reference List, which is distributed to Seattle Children's constituents, such as those undergoing the estate planning education series.
- Invitations to continuing education seminars
- Invitations to Advances at Children's, the Golf Outing for Professional Advisors and other networking events
- Connection, Seattle Children's quarterly magazine
- The satisfaction of knowing that your efforts help build a new community of philanthropists who are creating a brighter and healthier future for tomorrow's children
If you are ready to join Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors now, please complete this application.
Call Jessica Breitbarth at 206-987-4977 or email her if you are interested in joining Seattle Children's Legacy Advisors.