What We Expect
Guilds are encouraged to plan at least one fundraising project each year. It can be as simple as a garage sale or as ambitious as a formal auction. Beyond this recommendation, guild activity and individual member involvement is flexible.
How We Help
Guild Association staff, trustees and committee members make it easy to start and maintain a guild with the following support:
- Event consulting and fundraising ideas
- Inspirational patient stories and hospital information to share at events
- Training and tips to help you increase your revenue
- Help from a guild accountant with necessary IRS filings
- Certification as a 501 (c)3 nonprofit, including a federal taxpayer ID number
- Event liability insurance when applicable
- Basic event supplies, including banners, posters and credit-card processing machines
Where to Mail Your Packet
Submit the form below to receive an informational packet by mail. You can also call 206-987-6806 for more information.