The Seattle Children’s Hospital Guild Association Board of Trustees presents this award each year at the Guild Association’s annual meeting to individual guild members exemplifying the following:
Demonstrates dedication to the Guild Association and to their guild(s) by:
- Maintaining membership in the Guild Association for a number of years
- Assuming leadership roles within the guild
- Actively recruiting new guild members
- Supporting and motivating fellow guild members
- Actively supporting guild-wide activities such as Purchase a Miracle, telethons, calendar sales, etc.
Commitment to the mission of Seattle Children’s by demonstrating extraordinary dedication in one or more of the following ways:
- Actively participating in all-guild fundraising events
- Volunteering at the hospital, clinics or thrift stores
- Making financial contributions to the hospital through individual gifts, memorial gifts, bequests, endowments, donations to hospital fundraising events, etc.
Award Guidelines and Nomination Eligibility
- All dues-paying guild and auxiliary members are eligible to receive the Anna Clise Award.
- A committee made up of Guild Association Trustees will select award recipients each year. The number of recipients selected may vary each year.
- Award recipients will be notified both by mail and by a personal call from the Chair of the Guild Association Board. Awards will be presented at the Guild Association Annual Meeting.
- Previous award recipients and current Guild Trustees are not eligible.
- Call the Guild Office if you are unsure if a nominee has received the award in the past.
- Nomination forms are sent annually to each guild president.
If you have trouble submitting the online form below, you can download and mail in a hard-copy nomination form (PDF).