2015 Annual Report: Celebrating Your Giving Achievements
Each spring, we feature a financial recap of the previous fiscal year. Thank you for making 2015 a record-breaking fundraising year! Details about each guild’s fundraising impact can be found below.
Download the full annual report (PDF).
- You raised $13 million.
- You helped us add 24 new guilds, 378 new guild members and 66 Research Champion guilds.
- You funded $8,884 in cash for Project Family Support.
- You volunteered 126,905 hours.
“Guild members continue to exceed all of my expectations. You are such amazing advocates for Seattle Children’s and for patients’ families – and this past year was our best fundraising year yet!”
Seattle Children’s Guild Association Legacies
Of the Guardians’ Circle members who have included Seattle Children’s in their wills or estate plans, 23% are also current guild members.
Last fiscal year, Seattle Children’s recorded $3,601,714 in guild-affiliated planned giving bequests from estate plans. Legacy gifts support care for future generations of children and help our researchers discover tomorrow’s cures. Thank you to the many guild members who support Seattle Children’s through legacy giving.
“We continue to be amazed at the enthusiastic support of our sponsors for the Children’s Golf Classic. What an incredible gift to the children and families of our community – we are so grateful.”
Guild Fundraising Programs (Amount Received by the Guild Association Office)
- Guild projects and events: $12,919,100
- Membership dues: $140,200
- Total revenue from Guild Association programs: $13,059,300
Guild-Affiliated Revenue in Foundation Programs (Gross Revenue)
- Annual Giving: $940,620
- Major Gifts: $2,665,561
- Planned Giving: $3,601,714
- Total guild-affiliated revenue received by foundation programs: $7,207,895
- Total Guild Association contribution to fundraising: $20,267,195
Guild Association projects, events and dues supported the following in fiscal year 2015:
- Uncompensated care: $8,014,618
- Pediatric research: $2,930,022
- Patient care programs: $1,170,542
- Capital: $803,918
- Total: $12,919,100