Your donation of toys, gift cards and other items help patients and families when they need it most.
Donate to Our Toy Program
You can make a financial donation to our Toy Program, which allows our Child Life Department to offer enriching activities for patients and families all year round.
- Use our secure donation form to make a direct donation to our Toy Program.
- Simply enter "Toys" in the box that lets you choose where to direct your donation.
Donate new toys and personal items for patients and families
If you would like to donate new toys or personal items directly to the hospital, please review our Wish List below. Donations may be left with the Volunteer Office, located near the River entrance of Seattle Children's main campus:
4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
- Monday–Thursday: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For large donations, please contact Volunteer Services at 206-987-2155 or by email in advance to schedule a delivery time to avoid congestion and delays.
For safety and infection-control reasons, please donate only new items that are non-toxic and not easily broken.
- Please, no large metal trucks or toys.
- Please do not wrap donations.
- We are unable to accept toys that represent violence.
Gift cards and event tickets
- Greatest Need: Gift cards: grocery, restaurant, gasoline and major retailers (76 stations and Safeway highly desirable)
- Tickets to local attractions and events
Toys, games and books
- Greatest Need: Small Lego sets
- Brio trains (no track)
- Playing cards
- Tactile toys for all ages
- Snap-together model kits
- Stuffed animals
- Teen magazine subscriptions (fashion, cars, video games)
- Stuffed animals
- Games like Uno, Phase 10, Apples to Apples, Live, etc.
- Toys for all ages:
- Infants: light and sound toys, mirrors, rattles, board books, Little People Play sets, etc.
- Pre-school and school age: Thomas the Train, plastic animals and dinosaurs, action figures, Nerf balls, Hot Wheels, etc.
- Teens: X-box, Wii, Kinect, teen-related games
- Greatest Need: Play-Doh
- Crayola® crayons, colored pencils, markers and paints
- Fuzzy coloring posters
- Coloring books
- Blank journals
- Craft kits and supplies like glue, stickers, clay, Fun Foam and beading supplies
- Disney and Pixar DVDs
- PG-13 DVDs
- Prepaid phone cards
- CD players
- CDs (lullabies, relaxation, all ages)
- Nintendo DS and games (teen- and puzzle-oriented)
- USB sticks
Toiletries and other personal items
- Greatest Need: Travel-sized toiletries (adult toothbrushes, toothpaste, etc.)
- Nail polish
- Swim suits
- Personal items for all ages:
- Infants: Baby wipes
- Teens: Sports team caps and shirts, bath and beauty supplies
Items in other languages
- Spanish, Vietnamese and Russian videos, books and music
We make every effort to maximize the donations we receive from our donors. Occasionally we receive toys that may not be appropriate for use in the hospital or pose potential health concerns for our patients. These toys are either given directly to our retail division to benefit Seattle Children’s or donated to other worthy local charities that support the wellbeing of children.