Children’s Circle of Care membership is open to individuals, privately held corporations and family foundations who give $10,000 or more to Seattle Children’s in a calendar year. Gifts can be made for a specific medical program, capital project or research area of interest to you.
For more information on how you can join, please email Mandy Hanousek or call 206-987-0151.
Special thanks for members
As a member of the Children’s Circle of Care, you hold a place of honor in the hospital’s family. To express our gratitude, Seattle Children’s offers these benefits of membership:
- Member communications that share the stories made possible by your support
- Invitations to unique and inspiring events
- Local gatherings with hospital and research leaders so you can see first-hand the impact of your contributions
- An annual recognition event to celebrate and acknowledge your generous support
- Special designation on a Children’s Circle of Care donor wall at Seattle Children’s and in the hospital’s annual honor roll. Requests for anonymity are always respected and carefully observed.