Honor Someone Important
You can remember or honor a loved one, friend, caregiver, or colleague by making a gift to Seattle Children's in their name. Children's can acknowledge your gift by sending a card of appreciation, and your donation will help provide excellent medical care for kids and accelerate cures for pediatric disease.
Donating online is secure, quick and simple.
- You can give to any area of the hospital or research institute
- You may specify whether your donation is in memory or in honor of someone
- You can also ask us send a
card (shown left) to notify that person or their family of your donation
Donate by mail
To give in memory or in honor of someone by mail, send your gift to:
Seattle Children's Hospital Foundation
PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
Please include the following with your gift:
- Your name and address
- The name of the person and/or occasion your gift honors or remembers
- The name and address of the person you would like us to notify of your gift
Donate over the phone
To donate by credit card over the phone instead of using
our secure online site
, please call us at 206-987-4844 or 800-635-1432.
Seattle Children's Memorial Wall is an enduring way to recognize someone who has passed away. When the gifts in memory of an individual total $500, that person's name is added to the Memorial Wall at the hospital; a long-lasting reminder of a special person's legacy.