- For Girls Only: A Heart-to-Heart Talk on Growing Up Class ...
Two-part class for girls 10 to 12 and parents or guardians. What both the child and parent should expect as girls begin adolescence.
- A Book Guide for Pre-Teens and Those Who Live with Them | Seattle ...
The experts who teach For Girls Only and For Boys Only classes provide this list as a sampling of the many books available on puberty and sexuality. Take a look at these books and decide on those that best fit your needs and style of parenting.
- Good Growing Seasonal Newsletter: Spring 2010 | Seattle Children's ...
Read the online version of Good Growing - a seasonal newsletter with child health and safety tips for parents. Updated every Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall.
- Good Growing Archives | Seattle Children's Hospital
Looking for a past Good Growing article? Browse the archives and find the child health and safety tips you need. Printable versions available.
- Safety and Wellness | Seattle Children's Hospital
Videos, articles and flyers provide child health, safety and parenting information.
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Resources | Seattle Children's ...
Pediatric and adolescent gynecology resources. Includes information on diagnosis and treatment.
- Urination Pain | Seattle Children's Hospital
Pain or burning with urination in children may be caused by soap vulvitis or a bladder infection. Learn how to treat at home and when to call the doctor.
- Vaginal Itching or Vaginal Irritation | Seattle Children's ...
Vaginal irritation or vaginal itching in young girls is usually caused by soap vulvitis. Learn how to treat at home and when to call the doctor.
- Inguinal Hernia | Seattle Children's Hospital
Inguinal hernia is a bulge of tissue by the crease between the belly and leg. The tissue pokes through a sac hole in the lining that holds the belly in place.
- Pectus Carinatum | Seattle Children's Hospital
Pectus carinatum, or pigeon chest, is a condition in which a child's breastbone (sternum) and rib cartilages stick out from their chest.
- Genetics | Seattle Children's Hospital
Genetics Overview. Treating a wide range of genetic conditions in children.
- Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors | Seattle Children's Hospital
Bone tumors start in the skeleton, such as leg bones, ribs or arm bones. Soft tissue tumors start in other tissues, such as muscles, fat and blood vessels.
- Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine | Seattle Children's Hospital
The Reconstructive Pelvic Medicine Clinic treats problems with parts of the body in the pelvic area. The pelvic area includes the urinary tract, intestines, anus, rectum, internal sex organs and genitals. Children may have problems with the way these parts work because of how the parts formed before birth or
- Disorders of Sex Development Program | Seattle Children's Hospital
Disorders of Sex Development Program at Seattle Childrens Hospital
- Scoliosis | Seattle Children's Hospital
Scoliosis is a sideways curve in the spine. The spines of children with scoliosis curve to the side, like the shape of the letters S or C.
- Coarctation of the Aorta | Seattle Children's Hospital
Coarctation of the aorta is when the aorta has a narrow area. Children with coarctation of the aorta may not pump blood easily from their left ventricle.
- Pectus Excavatum | Seattle Children's Hospital
Pectus excavatum, or sunken chest, is a condition in which the breastbone and rib cartilage are formed in a way that causes a dent in the chest.
- Von Willebrand Disease Treatment | Seattle Children's Hospital
Treatment for von Willebrand disease in children may not be needed, unless the child has excessive bleeding. Medicines given before surgery or dental work can help with clotting.
- Imperforate Anus | Seattle Children's Hospital
Imperforate anus is a problem with the way a baby's anus or rectum formed. Other health problems can be linked to imperforate anus.
- Choledochal Cyst | Seattle Children's Hospital
Choledochal cyst is a problem with the tubes that carry bile from your childs liver to their gallbladder and intestine. It can cause liver problems.
- Newborn Appearance Questions | Seattle Children's Hospital
Find answers to common questions about newborn appearance.
- Classes and Community | Seattle Children's Hospital
Seattle Childrens classes and low-cost injury-prevention gear for the health and safety of children, families and community.
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology | Seattle Children's Hospital
Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Overview. Treating adrenal disorders, sexually transmitted diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome, and providing contraceptive management.
- Seattle Children's Hospital - World Class Child Health Care ...
Seattle Children's Hospital is a premier child health care and pediatric center. Recognized as one of the leading US hospitals for children. Located in Seattle, Washington.
- About Seattle Children's Website | Seattle Children's Hospital
Get announcements for design updates to the website and new feature and application launches. Find out what's new on Seattlechildrens.org.