Research Marketing Communications
The research marketing manager and the Marketing Communications (MarComm) department provide a full range of communications support to build the research institute's awareness and leadership position locally and nationally. Representative research marketing projects include:
- Representation and promotion of the institute and centers on the Web, including Web advertising, search engine optimization (SEO) marketing and links with key partners in collaboration with Research IT and the Web Services team.
- Promotion of the institute and centers at key industry events, seminars and conferences, and through sponsorships, in collaboration with the Audience team.
- Production of digital, print, video and audio marketing collateral for outside audiences in collaboration with the Creative Services team.
- Outreach to key influencers, partners and the media with news, breakthroughs and access to subject matter experts, in collaboration with the Public Relations team.
- Dissemination of research news and stories that support the hospital, research institute and foundation's message, in partnership with MarComm.
For all research marketing communications questions or requests, email Research Communications.
For all media-related inquiries, please contact Kathy Porada, manager of Public Relations. A detailed listing of resources and services is available on the Research Communications site on CHILD.