Inside the hospital
Flyers, advertisements and brochures can be posted in designated areas at Seattle Children's Hospital (e.g., clinics, community bulletin board outside of Starbucks, etc.). Please work directly with the clinics on posting and removing advertisements. See a list of all clinics and programs.
Advertisements cannot be placed in elevators, hallways or public areas of the hospital.
Outside the hospital
Study teams need to work directly with the sites on posting and removing their advertisements.
At Seattle metro area community events
Do you want your study recruitment flyer at community events where Seattle Children’s Community Outreach team is already scheduled to be? The Community Outreach team’s schedule varies; however, there are some annual events that they attend regularly.
- Because of limited space, we can only display three flyers at a time.
- We accept flyers on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Depending on demand and event schedule, there may be a time limit for flyer rotation.
Please follow this submission process to have your flyer go out in the field with Community Outreach.
- Email your IRB-approved flyer to Community Outreach for brand review.
- If your flyer is approved for distribution by Seattle Children’s at community events, you will be required to provide a stack of printed flyers.
If you are not sure if your study materials are appropriate for community events, but you know going out into the community should be part of your recruitment plan, please email Community Outreach to request a consult.