Condition or Therapy:
What is the goal of this study?
Researchers at Seattle Children’s and the University of Washington want to learn more about the health of the teeth of children and adolescents.
Who can join the study?
This study might be a good fit for you if your child:
- Is in 1st through 9th grade
- Lives in the Puget Sound Region
What happens in the study?
If you decide to take part in this research study, you and your child would come in for a study visit:
- Your child will receive one or two dental exams where we will look at your child’s teeth. No metal tools will be used.
- Your child will have their height and weight measured. You and your child will answer questions about your and your child’s health.
- We would also contact you in 2 and 4 years for additional study visits.
Families who take part get a payment of $110 at each visit to thank them for their time upon completion of all study activities.
Who can I contact for information or to enroll?
To take part in the study or for more information, please send us an email or call 206-884-4232. Or you can complete this form and we will contact you.
This study takes place at various locations. The study team can help you find a location that works for you.
Dr. Christy McKinney