Condition or Therapy:
Child Health Behavior and Development
What is the goal of this study?
Researchers at Seattle Children’s want to learn more about children with headaches and migraines.
Who can join the study?
This study might be a good fit for you if:
- Your child is between 11 and 17 years old, and
- Your child has chronic headache or migraine
What happens in the study?
- At home: Parents and children will complete online questionnaires about their health, sleep, and mood. This assessment will be repeated 6 months after the first assessment is completed.
- Both parents and children will receive $20 in gift cards for completing their questionnaires at each time point. All families may receive up to $80 in gift cards total to thank them for their time.
- Participation in this study will take about 6 months.
- Results from this study may help other children who have headaches and migraines in the future.
Who can I contact for information or to enroll?
To take part in this research study or for more information, please complete this survey or contact the study team by email or at 206-884-1128.
Seattle Children's Research Institute West 8th Building
Dr. Emily Law
Learn more about research going on in the Pediatric Pain and Sleep Innovations Lab at Seattle Children's.