Condition or Therapy:
What is the goal of this study?
Researchers at Seattle Children's and the University of Washington are gathering responses from a new survey on head and neck lymphatic malformations. We are testing a set of questions that we hope can be used to help lymphatic malformation patients in the future. To do that, we need people from all over the country to complete the survey.
Who can join the study?
You can complete the survey if:
- You have a child of any age with a lymphatic malformation in the head or neck.
- Your child has never been a patient at Seattle Children's Hospital.
- You are at least 11 years old and have a lymphatic malformation in the head or neck.
- You have never been a patient at Seattle Children's Hospital.
What happens in the study?
If you decide to take part in the study, you would:
- Answer multiple-choice questions on paper or online
- Two weeks later, you would take the survey again
- One year later, you may be asked to take the same survey again
The survey will take 10-15 minutes to complete each time.
You may receive an Amazon gift card for completing the survey. You can receive up to $30 for your participation: $10 for answering the questions the first time, and $20 for answering them again. No payment is offered for filling out the survey 1 year later.
The study will not benefit you directly, but will help us better understand lymphatic malformation treatment and may benefit other children across the country with lymphatic malformations.
Who can I contact for information or to enroll?
Email the research coordinator.
Seattle Children's Hospital main campus
Dr. Jonathan Perkins