- Melinda Butsch-Kovacic, Cincinnati Children's
- Qinghua Feng, University of Washington, Department of Pathology
- Denise A. Galloway, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Human Biology Division
- Adam Geballe, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Human Biology Division
- Parinda Metha, Cincinnati Children's
- Ann Roman, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Human Biology Division
- Arnold Smith, Seattle Children's Research Institute
- Rachel Winer, University of Washington, Department of Epidemiology
Drs. Denise Galloway, Rachel Winer, Parinda Metha and Melinda Butsch-Kovacic are collaborating with the Katzenellenbogen lab to determine type-specific serologic conversion rates of children and adults with Fanconi anemia, and to understand risk and protective factors for oral HPV infection and associated cancers in patients with Fanconi anemia.
Drs. Rachel Winer and Qinghua Feng are collaborating with the Katzenellenbogen lab to quantify changes in the cellular protein NFX1-123 during HPV-associated cervical cancer development.
Drs. Adam Geballe, Ann Roman and Arnold Smith support the scope and focus of the Katzenellenbogen lab research programs.