Dr. Michael Portman has authored dozens of research papers, including the selected publications listed below. To see more of Portman's publications, view a complete list on PubMed.
- Portman MA. Kawasaki disease and soy: potential role for isoflavone interaction with FcGamma receptors. Pediatr Res. 2012 Nov 20. [Epub ahead of print]
- Priest JR, Slee A, Olson AK, Ledee D, Morrish F, Portman MA. Triiodothyronine supplementation and cytokines during cardiopulmonary bypass in infants and children. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2012 Oct;144 (4):938-943.e2.
- Shrestha S, Wiener H, Shendre A, Kaslow RA, Wu J, Olson A, Bowles NE, Patel H, Edberg JC, Portman MA. Role of activating FcγR gene polymorphisms in Kawasaki disease susceptibility and intravenous immunoglobulin response.Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2012 Jun;5 (3):309-16.
- Olson AK, Bouchard B, Ning XH, Isern N, Rosiers CD, Portman MA. Triiodothyronine increases myocardial function and pyruvate entry into the citric acid cycle after reperfusion in a model of infant cardiopulmonary bypass. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2012 Mar 1;302 (5):H1086-93.
- Portman MA, Olson A, Soriano B, Dahdah N, Williams R, Kirkpatrick E. Etanercept as adjunctive treatment for acute Kawasaki disease: study design and rationale. Am Heart J. 2011 Mar;161 (3):494-9.
- Portman MA, Slee A, Olson AK, Cohen G, Karl T, Tong E, Hastings L, Patel H, Reinhartz O, Mott AR, Mainwaring R, Linam J, Danzi S; TRICC Investigators. Triiodothyronine Supplementation in Infants and Children Undergoing Cardiopulmonary Bypass (TRICC): a multicenter placebo-controlled randomized trial: age analysis. Circulation. 2010 Sep 14;122 (11 Suppl):S224-33.