- Scheduling for instruments is done using the online calendar located in the Flow Core facility.
- Scheduling is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booking information must include the user's name, name of investigator, activity (budget) number, date, time and length of time requested. View an example booking request.
- Cancellations are allowed up to 24 hours prior to scheduled time.
- Please read the Flow Cytometry Core Facility Operating Procedures Policy RO-005 (PDF 216KB) for more information regarding scheduling of instruments and necessary training before reserving an instrument.
View contact information for the Flow Cytometry Core.
For More Information