- Complete the online CRSSC request form as a standalone application.
- Assignments are determined by the research supervisor of the CRSSC. Core personnel resources are dependent upon staff availability.
- If request is approved, the CRSSC request form serves as the agreement between the investigator and CRSSC for services and time commitment.
- Clinical research associate (CRA): $45 per hour
- Research nurse (RN): $65 per hour
- Monitoring services: $65 per hour
Staff will only charge time to a study when they are actively working on or being trained specially for the study. Additional Seattle Children's–mandated training, vacation and sick time will not be charged to studies.
The CRSSC also offers the option to hire staff on an FTE basis. In this model, staff charge directly to the research grant for a specified FTE. Please contact Robert Johnson if dedicated FTE is needed for your project.