- RFA released: July 18, 2014
- Application deadline: September 15, 2014
- Award announcement: October 3, 2014
- Funding begins October 6, 2014
- Download and complete all required application materials:
- Send a copy of your project proposal to your grant and contract administrator (GCA) (PDF) and the clinical research budget analysts at least 15 business days before final submission. Your GCA will assist in the development of your proposal budget and guide you through the internal sign-off process for grant submission
- To request a biostatistics study design for your TRIPP, please contact Children's Core for Biomedical Statisticsat least four weeks in advance of the application deadline.
- Final application materials must be emailed as one single PDF or Word document to the TRIPP program coordinator no later than 5 p.m. on the application due date.
For more information about the TRIPP program or the application process, contact your GCA or Colleen Lee, CCTR program coordinator.