The Nursing Research Program is not accepting applications at the time.
- Download and complete the following documents:
- Send a draft of your application to Stacey Morris, Nursing Research Program coordinator, at least 14 business days prior to the application deadline. She will assist you in the development of your application and budget.
- To request a biostatistics study design consultation for your application, applicants must contact Children’s Center for Biomedical Statistics at least four weeks in advance of the application deadline.
- Email completed application materials as one single PDF or Word document to the Nursing Research Program by the application due date.
- Submissions will be reviewed and applicants notified of award status within one month of the application deadline.
- Applicants that are not awarded funding may reapply for future funding.
Research center membership
It is required that applicants must become a member of one of the research centers at Seattle Children’s. To learn about the benefits of joining the CCTR and to become a member, visit our Become a Member page.
CCTR core services and facilities
The CCTR has several core services and facilities that may be of use for funded projects. The costs for these services should be included in the project budget. The CCTR program coordinator can help you in determining the cost of these services.