The Faculty Research Support Fund offers in-kind support to CCTR investigators with limited or no funding who wish to initiate a research project, or to those who have funding but may need additional resources for project completion.
Amount awarded will be a maximum of $5,000. Specifically these funds are intended to do one of the following:
- Complete a funded project within the $5,000 limit
- Serve as supplemental funding for a project in which the PI has applied for/received other funding (internal or external) but will require additional project funds. (The FRSF award will be contingent on receipt of other funding.)
- Serve as funding for small projects that can be accomplished within the $5,000 limit
Examples of supported services include (but are not limited to):
- Seattle Children’s faculty with primary membership in the CCTR. Fellows and trainees with sponsored research awards are not eligible.
- Clinical Research Scholars Program and CCTR Pilot Fund recipients are not eligible to receive support for awarded projects.
For more information, contact the FRSF program coordinator.