The Faculty Research Support Fund offers in-kind support to CCTR investigators with limited or no funding who wish to initiate a research project, or to those who have funding but may need additional resources for project completion.
Amount awarded will be a maximum of $5,000. Specifically these funds are intended to do one of the following:
- Complete a funded project within the $5,000 limit
- Serve as supplemental funding for a project for which the PI has applied or has received other funding (internal or external) but which will require additional project funds. (The FRSF award will be contingent on receipt of other funding.)
- Serve as funding for small projects that can be accomplished within the $5,000 limit
Examples of supported services include (but are not limited to):
- Children's faculty with primary membership in the CCTR. Fellows and trainees with sponsored research awards are not eligible.
- Clinical Research Scholars Program
CCTR Pilot Fund
recipients are not eligible to receive support for awarded projects.
For more information, contact the
FRSF program coordinator