There have been significant updates to the Clinical Research Scholars Program structure, application and award terms and conditions. Please read these the following documents thoroughly before submitting your application.
- Download and complete all required application materials:
- Before submission, contact your grant and contract administrator (GCA) no later than 15 business days prior to submission date. Your GCA will provide assistance with the development of your budget and guidance through the internal sign-off process for submission.
- Application format specifications:
- Font: Arial 11 point regular
- Margins: At least one half-inch on all sides
- Page limit: Follow guidelines for each section (see application checklist).
- To assist with navigating the CCTR core services and resources available, visit the CCTR core services and facilities page or contact the CCTR research navigator for assistance with identifying available resources.
- To request a biostatistics study design consultation, applicants must contact Children's Center for Biomedical Statistics (CCBS) at least three weeks in advance of the application deadline.
- Email final application materials as one single document (PDF or Word) to the CRSP program coordinator no later than 11:59 p.m. of the application deadline.
Unsuccessful applicants may resubmit their applications for review one additional time unless the reviewers determine that the application does not meet the intent of the program. If the application is a resubmission of a previously unfunded CRSP application, please include a description of how the application has been modified in response to the previous review
Margaret Rosenfeld, MD, MPH
Joseph Flynn, MD
CRSP Associate Director
CRSP Program Coordinator