For the 2018 funding cycle, there have been updates to the Pediatric Pilot Funds program, application, and award terms and conditions. Please read the Program Packet thoroughly.
- Download and complete all required application materials:
- Contact Gloria Venegas (the CCTR Program Manager) no later than 15 business days prior to submission date. The CCTR Program Manager will provide assistance with the development of your budget and guide you through the internal sign-off process for grant submission. Include the Clinical Research Budget Analysts, in your email for review of clinical billable events.
- Format Specifications
- Font: Arial 11
- Margins: Use at least one-half–inch margins (top, bottom, left and right) for all pages, including continuation pages.
- Application spacing: Single-spaced
- Do not exceed page limitations noted for each section on the application.
- To assist with navigating the CCTR core services and resources available, applicants can find more information on the Core Services and Facilities web page or by contacting the CCTR Research Navigator for a consultation to assist with identifying available resources.
- To request a biostatistics study design consultation for an AEF Funds application, applicants must request services from the Children’s Core for Biomedical Statistics (CCBS) at least 4 weeks in advance of the application deadline.
- Final application materials must be submitted as one single PDF file to the PPF Program Coordinator at by no later than 11:59 p.m. on the due date.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the PPF Review Committee and applicants will be notified of award status within three month prior to the new fiscal year (Oct 1).
Unsuccessful applicants may resubmit their applications for review one additional time unless the reviewers determine that the application does not meet the intent of the program. If the application is a resubmission of a previously unfunded PPF application, please include a one-page cover letter describing how the application has been modified in response to the previous review.
For more information about the application process, contact the PPF program coordinator.