For the 2017 funding cycle, there have been updates to the Pediatric Pilot Funds program, application, and award terms and conditions. Please read the Program Overview (PDF) thoroughly.
- Download and complete all required application materials:
- Format Specifications
- Font: Arial 11
- Margins: Use at least one-half–inch margins (top, bottom, left and right) for all pages, including continuation pages.
- Application spacing: Single-spaced
- Do not exceed page limitations noted for each section on the application.
- Send a copy of your draft project proposal to Gloria Venegas, at least 15 business days before final submission. She will assist you in the development of your proposal budget and guide you through the internal sign-off process for grant submission. Include the clinical research budget analysts on your email for review of clinical billable events.
- To assist with navigating the CCTR core services and resources available, applicants can find more information on the Core Services and Facilities web page or by contacting the CCTR Research Navigator for a consultation to assist with identifying available resources.
- To request a biostatistics study design consultation, applicants must contact the Children’s Center for Biomedical Statistics (CCBS), at least 3 weeks in advance of the application deadline.
- Final application materials must be sent in a single PDF or Word document to the PPF program coordinator no later than 11:59 p.m. on the application due date.
Submissions will be reviewed by the PPF Review Committee and applicants will be notified of award status within three month prior to the new fiscal year (Oct. 1).
Unsuccessful applicants may resubmit their application up to a total of three times, unless the reviewers determine that the application does not meet the intent of the program. If the application is a resubmission of a previously unfunded Pediatric Pilot Funds application, an additional page(s) should be added to the cover page (limit 3 pages) describing how the application has been modified in response to the previous review.
For more information about the application process, contact the PPF program coordinator.