Send your loved one a free, personalized e-greeting.
Write your message and press send! Our volunteers will print and deliver your card to the patient's room.
You can also send a gift from our online gift shop.
Before you send your card, read the guidelines for sending cards.
Guidelines for Sending Cards
- Messages are similar to greeting cards sent to patients. They can be delivered to patients staying in the hospital. We cannot deliver messages to patients coming to the hospital for same-day surgery or clinic visits.
- Messages are delivered from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Messages that are inappropriate will be deleted and not delivered.
- Messages are only delivered to patients listed in the hospital directory.
- Messages are delivered to the patient's room within 24 hours. The patient or parent can decide whether or not to respond to the message.
- If the patient has gone home, or is not listed in the hospital directory, the message will be deleted and not delivered.
Your message to a Children's patient is not confidential. Children's employees will print your greeting, read it to make sure it’s appropriate and deliver it.
Children's can refuse to deliver any greeting if it is inappropriate. Children's is not liable to you or anyone else for damages, fees, fines, penalties or liabilities from the content in your patient greeting.