Access your child’s medical information from our secure website called MySeattleChildrens.
At MySeattleChildrens You Can:
- Send a message to your Seattle Children’s clinic provider
- Check lab and radiology results
- View medication lists, clinic visit summaries and discharge instructions
- View upcoming scheduled appointments
For more information, visit our FAQs.
Already have an account?
Need to create an account?
Tell us at your next visit. We will register you and send you an email to create an account.
Legal guardians of patients 12 years old and younger and patients 18 years old and older receiving care at Seattle Children’s can create an account.
- To create an account, ask us at your next visit. We’ll get you registered.
- For technical support accessing your account, call 1-877-621-8014.
- For questions about the medical information in your record, contact your clinic.
MySeattleChildrens Is Not for Emergencies
If your child is experiencing a healthcare emergency, call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.