Heart and Blood Conditions
Heart Murmur Treatment
- For appointments in Seattle, Bellevue, Everett, Federal Way, Olympia, Tri-Cities and Wenatchee, call 206-987-2515.
- For appointments in Tacoma and Silverdale, call 253-272-1812.
- For appointments in Alaska, call 907-339-1945.
If this is a medical emergency, call 911.
- Seattle Children's Main Campus: 206-987-2515
- Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center: 425-454-4644
- Everett: 425-304-6080
- South Clinic in Federal Way: 253-838-5878
- Olympia: 360-459-5009
- South Sound Cardiology Clinics: 253-272-1812
- Tri-Cities (Richland): 509-946-0976
- Wenatchee: 509-662-9266
- Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska: 907-339-1945
- Seattle Children's doctors provide many cardiac services at regional sites throughout the Pacific Northwest. See our complete list of Heart Center locations.
- If you are a provider, fax a New Appointment Request Form (NARF) (PDF) (DOC) to 206-985-3121 or 866-985-3121 (toll-free).
- No pre-referral work-up is required for most conditions. If you have already done testing such as an EKG, Holter monitor or echocardiogram, please fax this information as well as relevant clinic notes and the NARF to 206-985-3121 or 866-985-3121 (toll-free).
- Your patient will be seen as quickly as possible by the provider who is the best match for managing the current problem.
- View our complete Heart Center Referral Information (PDF).
Heart Murmur-Related Treatment
Your child does not need any treatment just for a heart murmur.
Most heart murmurs in children do not mean there's a problem. They will go away on their own as the child gets older.
If your child's heart murmur is from a structural heart problem, like ventricular septal defect, or some other health problem, like anemia, your child may need treatment for that condition.
Contact the Heart Center at 206-987-2015 for a cardiac referral, a second opinion or more information.