about 15 minutes
- 1 standard-sized bagel, cut in half
- tomato sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- toppings like diced green pepper, chopped onion, or chopped
tomato (whatever you like)
- seasonings like oregano, basil, and pepper
- oven (You'll need help from your adult assistant.)
- baking sheet
- Set the oven to low heat.
- Spread tomato sauce on each bagel half.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese all over the tomato sauce on
- Add your favorite toppings.
- Put a light sprinkling of seasonings on each half.
- Put your bagel halves on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven on low heat for about 5 to 8 minutes.
You'll know they're done when the cheese is bubbly.
- Let cool for a minute, then enjoy your tiny pizzas!
2 tiny pizzas
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
9 g protein
4 g fat
34 g carbohydrate
2 g fiber
11 mg cholesterol
633 mg sodium
144 mg calcium
1.9 mg iron
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient
Updated and reviewed by:
Steven Dowshen, MD
Date reviewed: May 2005
Originally reviewed by:
Allison Brinkley, RD, LD/N, CNSD
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice,
diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2009 The Nemours Foundation/KidsHealth. All rights reserved.