If you need technical assistance, we recommend you start by reviewing the following topics:
For additional assistance, call 206-987-1111 and a representative will assist you. Please be prepared to give the following information:
- Your full name, role (MD, NP, RN, MA) and location of your practice.
- The name of the application you are using (e.g., CIS View or PACS Web)
- Your user name.
- Type of browser you are using, e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox for Windows, Firefox for Mac.
- What you were doing when the problem occurred. Be specific – include details such as the patient's name, section of the chart you were viewing and the button/link/ tab you pressed, etc.
- Any error messages you received – write down the message exactly as it appeared on your screen.
- Any recent changes to your computer such as the installation of new software or hardware.
We offer a variety of online resources to support you as you are learning how to use Children’s Care Gateway.
Various handouts were provided in your welcome packet – please see your office manager for more information. You can also view these handouts online (PDF).