If you need technical assistance, we recommend you start by reviewing the following topics:
For additional assistance, call 206-987-4444, and a representative will assist you. Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Your full name, role (MD, NP, RN, MA) and location of your practice
- The name of the application you are using
- Your user name
- The type of browser you are using, e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox for Windows, Firefox for Mac
- What you were doing when the problem occurred. Be specific – include details such as the patient's name, section of the chart you were viewing and the button/link/tab you pressed, etc.
- Any error messages you received – write down the message exactly as it appeared on your screen.
- Any recent changes to your computer, such as the installation of new software or hardware
We offer a variety of online resources to support you as you are learning how to use these services.