We help Seattle Children's Hospital's medical and allied health professional staff obtain initial staff membership and hospital privileges.
We provide support for reappointments and requests for renewal of privileges. We assist physicians with temporary privileges and privileges regarding patients over age 21.
We also maintain the medical and allied health professional staff database.
Medical Staff Services provides support for:
- Credentialing and privileging processes for medical and allied health professional staff
- Medical staff leadership and staff meetings
- The Medical Executive Committee, Joint Conference Committee, Credentialing and Professional Standards Committee, Bylaws Committee and others as assigned
- Maintenance of:
- Medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations
- Professional staff and administrative appointments
- Credentialing database and data reporting of credentials for medical and allied health professional staff
Medical Staff Services Contacts
- Mailing Address
Seattle Children's Medical Staff Services
M/S RC-405, PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
Email Medical Staff Services
- Physical Address
4300 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
- Georganna Biggins, CPMSM, CPCS
Director (governance, program management)
- Stacey Opdahl, CPMSM, CPCS
Credentialing Services Supervisor (contact for general operational questions)