About Seattle Children’s Care Network
In order to best serve our patients in this environment of healthcare reform, community providers and Seattle Children’s have developed a clinically integrated network called the Seattle Children’s Care Network (SCCN). The purpose of the SCCN is to develop clinical initiatives designed to improve the quality of healthcare delivered to children in our community and reduce costs associated with care.
Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of children in our community across the continuum of care through excellence in primary care, inpatient and specialty services, and in world-class clinical research.
- Dr. Harris Baden (CUMG)
- Dr. Christianne Eldred (Ballard Pediatrics)
- Dr. Howard Jeffries (CUMG)
- Christine Kessler (CUMG)
- Dr. Scott Kronlund (Northwest Physicians Network)
- Dr. Glenn Lux (Pediatric Associates)
- Dr. Sandy Melzer (Seattle Children’s)
- Dr. Rob Roskin (Pediatric Associates)
- Dr. Bruder Stapleton (CUMG)
- Kelly Wallace (Seattle Children’s)
- Dr. Melissa Walsh (Richmond Pediatrics)
- Dr. Fred Walters (Bainbridge Pediatrics)
SCCN Leadership Team
If your practice is interested in learning more or becoming a member of Seattle Children’s Care Network, please emailDr. Sandy Melzer or Dr. Glenn Lux.
Benefits of Membership
- Care coordination and transparency between community provider, specialist and Seattle Children’s
- Improved service for patients, families and referring providers
- Consistent protocols to streamline behavior and better outcomes
- Shared data, analytics and information between patient, provider and payor
- Improved patient safety
- Gains in market, clinical and financial knowledge
- Reduction in cost due to elimination of redundancies
- Mutually beneficial contractual relationships
If your practice is interested in learning more or becoming a member of Seattle Children’s Care Network, please email Dr. Sandy Melzer or Dr. Glenn Lux.