Important Notice Regarding CIS View
Effective April 4, we will temporarily discontinue provisioning users for View Only CIS in anticipation of the new Seattle Children’s Patient View (SCPV) tool in early summer 2016.
To obtain faxed medical documentation from Health Information Management (HIM), please call 206-987-2173 Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–4 p.m. For after hours and weekends, please call 206-987-2172.
Apply for Access
Below are instructions and guidelines for obtaining access to eReferral.
You may want to print out a copy of these instructions before getting started.
- Download the registration form (XLS).
- Use the Tab key to move from yellow box to yellow box.
- Only enter a location if your practice group has more than one site or location.
- Use the Address2 row to enter a suite or building number.
- Click on the dropdown arrow key to select the role (Physician, Nurse, MA/Assistant/Office Staff).
- Each physician and NP/PA must be listed as a member of your practice group even if they do not plan to use this application. To access a patient's medical record, you must have a relationship to the provider. Nurses and other staff in the office will view patient information by selecting a provider.
- Once it's completed, save the spreadsheet to your hard drive.
- Attach it to an email and send it to email@example.com.
- If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.