Important Notice Regarding CIS View
Effective January 24, 2015, CIS View is no longer available. To request access to our interim system, please email Paige Reed or call 206-987-1783, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.– 5 p.m.
To obtain faxed medical documentation from Health Information Management (HIM), please call 206-987-2173, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.– 4 p.m. After hours and on weekends, please call 206-987-2172.
Apply for Access
Below are instructions and guidelines for obtaining access to eReferral.
You may want to print out a copy of these instructions before getting started.
- Download the registration form (XLS).
- Use the Tab key to move from yellow box to yellow box.
- Only enter a location if your practice group has more than one site or location.
- Use the Address2 row to enter a suite or building number.
- Click on the dropdown arrow key to select the role (Physician, Nurse, MA/Assistant/Office Staff).
- Each physician and NP/PA must be listed as a member of your practice group even if they do not plan to use this application. To access a patient's medical record, you must have a relationship to the provider. Nurses and other staff in the office will view patient information by selecting a provider.
- Once it's completed, save the spreadsheet to your hard drive.
- Attach it to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com.