These conferences and courses are presented for Seattle Children's Hospital employees and community healthcare professionals.
October 12, 2015
Pediatric Certification Review Course
This 8-hour class is intended to be a resource for nurses preparing to take the pediatric nursing certification exam. The course will provide an overview of content specific to pediatric nursing including growth and development, health promotion and disease prevention, as well as illness management for chronic and acute conditions.
- Location: Seattle Children’s Wright Auditorium, 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA
- Time: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Register online:
- View the flyer (PDF).
- For questions, contact Marianne Gonterman.
December 3, 2015
Trach Safe Emergency Airway Management Course
The goal of the Trach Safe course is to educate healthcare professionals to prepare, practice and prevent airway emergencies in a child with a tracheostomy. Participants will be actively engaged in an immersive educational experience in a safe environment for learners to ask questions, refine their skills and practice emergency care through return demonstration and simulation scenario-based learning.
- Location: Rooms SPW 107–109, Seattle Children’s 70th and Sand Point Administrative Building, 6901 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA
- Time: 3:45 to 8:45 p.m.
- Register online.
- For questions, contact Nancy Wade.