Seattle Children's continuing medical education (CME) program offers the best in pediatric CME in the Pacific Northwest. Seattle Children's CME strives to offer the most current and useful information on the care of children available.
Services We Offer
We provide a range of educational offerings. These include:
- Continuing medical education (CME) programs
- Coordination of jointly sponsored programs
- Program development, marketing and operations
- Special educational activities for physicians
We assist physicians with the following:
- Audiovisuals and program operation
- Brochure design and printing
- Educational design
- Participant registration and financial accounting
- Room and catering arrangements
- Speaker selection
- Syllabus preparation and printing
- Telephone: 206-987-5379
- Fax: 206-987-5798
- Email Kathie Kohorn or Emily Rice
- Hours: Monday–Friday, 6 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
4800 Sand Point Way NE
P.O. Box 5371/S-219A
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
Does Seattle Children’s CME office keep track of my CME credits?
Yes, for Category I events as follows:
Pediatric Grand Rounds
To inquire, email Kathie Kohorn or Emily Rice or call 206-987-5379. Specify the dates (e.g., 2002 to present).
Seattle Children’s CME conferences
Conference attendees are given CME certificates of attendance for their records. If you have misplaced your certificate, please contact the CME office and specify the name of conference (e.g., Practical Pediatrics) and the year(s) of attendance.
What about credits that are not Category I?
You are responsible for keeping track of your CME credits. Use this tracking form (DOC) (PDF) to keep track.
What are the rules in Washington for acquiring CME credits? For example, how many do I need? What are the ways I can get them?
See Rules Governing CME Credits (PDF) for information.