PAL Plus is an expansion of our existing PAL program which provide telephone-based pediatric mental health consultations to Washington’s primary care providers.
PAL Plus supports community medical providers by offering immediate access to brief in-person counseling services for eligible patients, based on the following criteria:
- Patient lives in Benton or Franklin County
- Patient has Washington state insurance/Medicaid
- Patient has symptoms that are mild or moderate* for the following:
- Depression (ages 12 to 17)
- Disruptive behavior (ages 5 to 11)
* Due to our program’s goals to offer brief in-person counseling services for pediatric patients we are unable to enroll patients with high-severity mental health difficulties.
How to Refer a Patient
If your patient with Medicaid meets the above criteria, complete the online referral form. Medical providers are welcome to call a PAL Plus child and adolescent psychiatrist to discuss the program and patient fit.
After receipt of the referral, a PAL Plus behavioral health specialist will contact the family within three business days. Interpreter services are available for all languages.
Contact Washington PAL Plus by phone (206-987-2753), fax (206-985-3325) or email.