2018–2019 conferences will take place in the following cities:
- Richland – September 29. Registration will open mid-summer.
- Bellingham – October 13
- Vancouver – January 26
- Leavenworth – May 4
Stay tuned for more information about venues and topics.
- Conferences run from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and are free to attend.
- Free Category I CME credit is available.
- Breakfast will be provided.
PAL Program Educational Event: Mental Health for Primary Care Providers
Free Category I CME credit
Laramie: Hilton Garden Inn, June 23 (register now)
- Speakers and topics:
- Dr. Erin Dillon Naftolin: ADHD
- Dr. Aditi Sharma: Anxiety
- Including a review of brief behavioral
interventions for both diagnoses