Upload Radiology Images to Seattle Children’s
You will be taken to an external website to complete this simple three-step process.
What is eMix?
Seattle Children’s has partnered with eMix to offer providers and patients a way to securely load radiological images directly into Seattle Children’s systems. This new capability is another step toward improving patient care and reducing the dependence on CDs or DVDs for transferring medical images.
What are the system requirements?
To use eMix:
- Your browser must be Internet Explorer 9 or higher, Chrome or Firefox.
- Java must be installed and enabled on your system.
How to Upload Medical Images Using eMix
- Click the “Upload Image” button to begin the process. You will be taken to the secure eMix website.
- You may be prompted to run the eMix Instant Sender application. If so, click “Run.”
- It will be easiest if the radiological images are on a CD or DVD. Insert the disc into your computer.
- On the eMix web page, select the drive or folder on your computer that contains the images.
- Once you have selected the images, click “Next.”
- Once the images have been selected, provide your contact information as the sender and click “Next.”
- You will see a confirmation screen with the information that you are loading. There is no charge for sending images to Seattle Children’s Hospital. Click “Next” to continue.
- The next screen will show you progress of the image upload until it has been completed.
- The images will automatically transfer to Seattle Children’s imaging systems within 15 minutes of completion of the upload.
What if I need help?
Please be sure to check the browser requirements listed above. For questions or assistance, please call 206-987-7111.