- Fill out the appropriate requisition and consent forms.
- For diagnostic testing, please include clinical information.
- For all samples sent through a reference laboratory, please include the contact information for an individual familiar with the patient's clinical information, such as the ordering physician, genetic counselor, nurse, etc.
- Prenatal samples must be approved by the laboratory director, and a prenatal consent form is required. Contact the Specialty Lab manager at 206-987-5306 with inquiries.
- Ship via courier for overnight delivery. Samples are received Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time, unless otherwise specified.
- Shipping address:
Seattle Children's Hospital
4800 Sand Point Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Please contact us for assistance submitting samples.