- Vaccine Safety: Getting the Message to Parents in Doubt
- 8.28.14 — U.S. News & World Report
Measles, mumps and whooping cough have been around a long time – along with the vaccines to prevent them. But instead of being ... cont.
- Depressed Teens May Need Extra Support To Stick With Treatment
- 8.27.14 — NPR
A new study from Seattle Children’s Research Institute suggests integrating mental health treatment into primary care may ... cont.
- Can running cure depression? Seattle Children’s brain research finds exercise can help patients
- 8.26.14 — Puget Sound Business Journal
Researchers at Seattle Children’s Research Institute have pinpointed a tiny area of the brain that controls our motivation to ... cont.