Our doctors and nurses travel to locations throughout Alaska to offer care for your child closer to your home. Our outreach clinics allow you to schedule appointments with Children's experts in more than a dozen medical specialties.
Seattle Children’s Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska Outreach Clinics
In addition to our main office in Anchorage, we currently hold pediatric cardiology clinics in many outlying areas across Alaska. For dates and scheduling, call 907-212-3655.
- Fairbanks: Tanana Valley Clinic
- Bethel: Yukon-Kuskokwim Delta Regional Hospital Specialty Clinic
- Soldotna: Central Peninsula Hospital Specialty Clinic
- Barrow: Samuel Simmonds Memorial Hospital Specialty Clinic
- Dillingham: Kanakanak Hospital Specialty Clinic
- Kodiak: Providence Kodiak Medical Center Specialty Clinic
- Nome: Norton Sound Regional Hospital Specialty Clinic
- Juneau: Office of Dr. David Miller, Juneau Medical Center
- Ketchikan: Ketchikan General Hospital Specialty Clinic
- Sitka: SEARHC Mt. Edgecumbe Hospital Specialty Clinic
- Wasilla: Providence Matanuska Health Care
Children's has joined with other healthcare providers to improve care for the children of Alaska.
Telemedicine uses videoconferencing and other electronic communications to connect Children's pediatric specialists to providers, patients and families in rural communities.