How to Refer a Patient to the Urology Program
- If you are a provider, please fax a New Appointment Request Form (NARF) (PDF, DOC) to 206-985-3121 or 866-985-3121 (toll free).
- Pre-referral work-up is not required for most conditions. But if you have already done a work-up, please fax along with the NARF.
- Instead of fax, you can use eReferral, an online way to submit referrals and track referral status. Getting started with eReferral.
- If imaging studies (CT, MRI, X-rays) have been done, please upload to eMix. Other option is to have your patient hand-carry a CD to the clinic.
- For phone referrals, call the clinical intake nurses at 206-987-2080 or toll free 866-987-2080.
Expert care for your patient
Our team includes experts in all types of conditions affecting the urinary tract, male reproductive system and differences in sex development. We see patients from birth to 21 years.
Your patient will be seen as quickly as possible by a specialist who is the best match for managing the current problem (based on urgency and availability).
Meet the Urology team.
We’re committed to partnering with you
If you need to talk with us for any reason, or for a consultation, call the provider-to-provider line at 206-987-7777 or 877-985-4637 (toll free).
Learn more about managing your patients at Seattle Children’s.
Seattle Children’s doctors see urology patients at our main campus in Seattle and at our clinics in these Washington cities:
See our locations and contact information.