22nd Annual SPLIT Meeting
September 14–15, 2017
Hosted by Seattle Children’s Hospital at Bell Harbor International Conference Center in Seattle
Studies in Pediatric Liver Transplantation (SPLIT) is a community of pediatric hepatologists, transplant surgeons, research coordinators, nurse coordinators and other health professionals across the United States and Canada working together to advance knowledge in pediatric liver transplantation. SPLIT was started in 1995 and has evolved from a research registry into a multifaceted organization focused on improving outcomes for children receiving liver transplantation.
Program highlights will include:
- Eliminating Pediatric Wait-List Mortality: A Path Forward
- Technology and Liver Transplantation: Tools to Improve Value
- Living Donation: Expanding Access to All Wait-Listed Children
- Challenging Cases: Cholangiocarcinoma, Ethical Issues in Transplantation, ABOi Liver Transplantation
Bell Harbor International Conference Center
2211 Alaskan Way, Pier 66
Seattle, WA 98121
2411 Alaskan Way, Pier 67
Seattle, WA 98121
See parking and directions information.
We do have a room block available with great rates, but you must register by August 22.
- Cityside, $195 (68 rooms)
- Waterside, $195 (only 10 rooms)
Reserve your room at the Edgewater.
Registration Now Open
Early registration rates:
- Investigators, faculty members, $385 (rates increase to $425 beginning August 15)
- Coordinators, allied health professionals, trainees, $285 (rates increase to $325 beginning August 15)
Travel Grant Awards
Travel grant award applications will open April 7, with a deadline to submit by May 19. Recipients of the award will be notified on June 9.
Abstract Submissions for Poster Session
Abstract submissions will open July 1, closing August 1. Accepted abstracts will be presented at a poster session on September 14.