Our purpose is to keep families safe. Our team includes physicians, nurses, social workers and mental health professionals who specialize in teaching healthy, safe parenting skills and in preventing, assessing and treating family violence and child abuse.
If you or someone in your family is feeling threatened or unsafe, we can help. We will work with you to get appropriate evaluation and treatment.
Services We Offer
- Educational materials about healthy and safe parenting skills
- Help in getting assessment and treatment when violence happens within a family, school or community
- Information and access to community agencies and services that protect and help children and families
- Training and education for Seattle Children's staff and the community to help them identify and respond appropriately to family violence and child abuse and neglect
- A three-year ACGME-accredited fellowship program in child abuse pediatrics