Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment
Prepare for Your Visit to the Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment Program
If you cannot keep your appointment, please call the clinic at 206-987-5629. If you are more than 20 minutes late for your clinic visit, we may have to reschedule. Please plan to arrive at least 10 minutes early to register.
What to Bring
- Your appointment reminder notice
- Your insurance cards/Medicaid medical coupon
- Your Social Security number
- A list of all the medicines you take, with doses and instructions. Please include prescription and non-prescription vitamins, herbs and supplements. Or, you may choose to bring the medicines with you.
- Discs with ultrasound or MRI pictures, if you have them
What to Expect
- Appointments are long. Plan to be at the clinic for one to three hours, depending on how many specialists you will be seeing.
- Feel free to bring snacks and drinks for yourself.
- Try to limit caffeine intake before your visit.
- You do not need a full bladder for this appointment.
- The length and nature of your visit make it difficult for children to attend your appointment with you. We recommend bringing another adult to supervise children if they accompany you to this clinic. For more information, please call the Prenatal Diagnosis and Treatment Clinic before your appointment.
- For information on visiting Seattle Children's Prenatal Clinic, please see Your Clinic Visit – Seattle Children's Prenatal Clinic – Information to Help You Prepare (PDF).