Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Prepare for Your Visit to Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
We need your help to make sure your child gets the best care possible. Before your appointment, please:
- Complete any forms you've received from us before you arrive at our clinic. Bring them with you to your child's appointment.
- Plan to arrive a few minutes before your child's appointment. If you arrive more than 20 minutes late, we may need to reschedule.
- Bring something to keep your child busy. Some ideas are books, coloring supplies or a card game. To help control germs, we don't keep toys in the waiting room. We try hard to see your child on time, but sometimes delays occur.
- Bring proof of insurance. Bring medical and dental insurance cards or a valid medical coupon for the month of your appointment. To avoid having to pay for a visit, please bring all referrals.
- If you need to cancel your child's appointment, call us at least two working days before the scheduled appointment. (Working days do not include weekends.) We will not be able to provide care to your child in the future if you have a combination of two or more of the following: missed appointments, late arrivals or canceled appointments within the two-day limit.
- For information on visiting Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.