How to Refer a Patient to the Neurosciences Center
- If you are a provider, please fax a New Appointment Request Form (NARF) (PDF, DOC) to 206-985-3121 or 866-985-3121 (toll-free).
- For urgent referrals, call the clinical intake nurses at 206-987-2080 or, toll-free, 877-985-4637.
- Pre-referral work-up is not required for most conditions. But if you have already done a work-up, EEG or other diagnostic studies, please fax along with the NARF.
- Instead of fax, you can use eReferral, an online way to submit referrals and track referral status. Read about how to get started with eReferral.
- Please send head growth charts for macrocephaly and babies less than 1 year of age being referred for neurosurgery.
- If imaging studies (CT, MRI, X-rays) have been done, please upload to PowerShare. Other options are to have your patient hand-carry a disc to the clinic or mail a disc to:
- Seattle Children’s Neurosciences Center
PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
- For transfers of care, please send all previous neurology records, diagnostic studies and pertinent notes.
Expert care for your patient
Our team includes experts in all types of conditions affecting the nervous system. Your patient will be seen as quickly as possible by a specialist who is the best match for managing the current problem (based on urgency and availability).
We see patients from birth to 18 years for a broad range of neurological conditions, including:
- Cerebral palsy
- Developmental delay
- Mitochondrial and other neurometabolic disorders
- Movement disorders
We see patients from birth to 21 years for surgical treatment of:
- Brain and spinal cord tumors
- Congenital/developmental anomalies of the brain and spinal cord
- Spine disorders
- Vascular diseases of the brain and spinal cord
Patients with these conditions are seen by other programs:
Meet the Neurosciences team.
We’re committed to partnering with you
If you need to talk with us for any reason, or for a consultation, call the provider-to-provider line at 206-987-7777 or 877-985-4637 (toll-free).
Learn more about managing your patients at Seattle Children’s.
Seattle Children’s full range of neurosurgery services are provided at our hospital campus in Seattle.
Seattle Children’s doctors see neurology patients at our main campus in Seattle and at locations in Washington, Alaska and Montana. Seattle Children’s has clinics in these Washington cities:
- Federal Way
Our neurologists also see patients at community clinics in Missoula, Montana, and in Bethel, Juneau, Ketchikan and Sitka, Alaska.
See our locations and contact information.