Grief and Loss – Journey Program
The Journey Program is for any family who has experienced the death of a child. It provides support to help families cope with death, loss and the grieving process.
Services We Offer
- Support groups for adults that are facilitated by trained and caring staff
- Individual and family counseling
- Meetings with family members to provide help and support with family issues
- Follow-up phone contact with the family
- Suggestions for reading materials and referrals to community resources
- Grief support to schools and communities
- Bereavement education and training for the community
I didn't even know what I needed when our child first died, and Journey was a place I could come and talk and others just understood.